- Relieves sore and stiff muscles.
- Relaxes muscles and relieves muscular tension.
- Ideal for cramps, heavy legs & restless legs.
- Perfect for recovery after exercise.
- Source of magnesium for your body.
WHY USE IT?
- 100% Natural, Vegan and Cruelty free
- No Parabens; No Petroleum derived synthetics; No PEGs
- High strength Magnesium 20%
- Healing properties of Peppermint, Camphor and Lavender
- Water based cream that is light and non greasy.
- Shea butter and Sweet Almond oil soothes and nourishes the skin.
- Infused with Care & Gratitude.
Prior to use it is recommended that a patch test is done in order to determine any skin sensitivity. Rub cream over affected area up to three times per day or after exercise.
Aqua; Sweet Almond oil; Shea butter; Glycerol Mono Stearate (ECOcert); Vegetable glycerine, Xanthan Gum, Geogard Ultra (ECOcert -certified for natural and organic use) , Vitamin E; Magnesium chloride, 20%; Added essential oils of Peppermint, Camphor, Lavender
Not recommended for people that are: pregnant, breastfeeding, have eczema, or having skin laser treatment.
Prior to use it is recommended that a patch test is done in order to determine any skin sensitivity. Wash hands after use. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach from children.
For topical use only. Not to be used on face and throat areas. Do not expose the area where applied to sunlight.
In the event of an adverse reaction, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
I am a physiotherapist and work with clients doing Pilates type exercise classes.
The Yenn magnesium cream definitely makes a big difference, post exercise stiffness and recovery faster.
One of my clients has reported that it helped her restless legs at night.
Others are reporting that it helps with sore muscles.
The skin absorbs the product very well and there is no greasy residue.
I tripped and injured my foot causing swelling. The magnesium cream overnight provided immediate relief. Continued with daily application thereafter with great success. Highly recommend
Really loving the products. Started training for AFRICAN X last week and the menthol and magnesium cream are amazing for the sore/tired legs at night.
I'd never heard of Yenn before, but when my legs were knackered after Skyrun this weekend I thought i'd try the magnesium cream that was in our race bags. It helped almost immediately. I'm totally sold. That cream is magic.